Just add some snacks to a sugar cone, turn it on its side, and its a cornucopia! If you want to be really festive you can warm the cone up in the microwave and bend the end a little to look more like one!
Happy 4th of July!!! Everyone stay safe tonight!!!
Follow these safety tips to have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July:
- First and foremost, obey local laws!
- Keep water and/or a hose handy.
- Only use fireworks as intended, do not try to alter or combine them.
- Keep spectators at a safe distance.
- Above all else, use common sense and have fun!
If you would like to learn more about firework safety or view additional tips, please visit the United States Consumer Protection Safety Commission website.