My dear friend insisted I try making this as we are both always looking for new ideas to eat healthier!
So I tried it! It was simple and fantastic!
1. Cut squash in half, face down in crockpot. I use my smaller ones, so it took 2, 1 in each. Pour spaghetti sauce over to submerge (mostly)
2. Add meatballs, shrimp or meat if you like.
3. Cook for 5 hours on low or about 2.5 on high.
4. Pull squash out, and use a fork to string out the squash.
5. Either mix it in sauce or add sauce to individual servings. Serve and enjoy!