Now in its 12th year, the Lincoln Arts Festival is looked forward to each year by residents of Lincoln, NE and the surrounding region. The festival is home to fabulous works of art by over 100 artists from across the country. Also featured at the festival are live music acts and a family friendly atmosphere with children’s activities, food, and raffle prizes.
The 2012 Lincoln Arts Festival will take place Saturday, September 22, 2012 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, September 23, 2012 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm out at SouthPointe Pavilions (2910 Pine Lake Road, Lincoln, NE).
Saturday, September22, 2012
- Noon to 12:40 p.m.–Barger & Pipher
- 12:50 to 1:30 p.m.—Barger & Pipher
- 1:45 to 2:25 p.m. –Toasted Ponies
- 2:35 to 3:15 p.m. –Toasted Ponies
- 3:30 to 4:10 p.m. –Fab-Tones
- 4:20 to 5:00 p.m.–Fab–Tones
Sunday, September 23, 2012
- Noon & 2:pm.–Southpaw Bluegrass Band ( 2 Shows )