These yogurt drops are great for adding to a smoothie or just having as a frozen snack, especially on these hot days!!! Don’t leave them out, make sure they stay frozen! You can try different varieties or mix them together after frozen for a unique blend.
- Line cookie sheet with nonstick paper.
- Spoon yogurt into a baggie or frosting bag, use a small tip if you have one or just cut the corner off.
- Make small dots onto the nonstick paper. Try to keep the yogurt dots uniform in size so that they freeze at the same time.
- Place the sheet into the freezer for 60 minutes or until frozen.
- Once frozen, store the yogurt dots in freezer-safe container.